The city also is getting push-back on some of the remaining potential sites: Senter Road and Wool Creek Drive, Branham Lane and Monterey Road, Bernal and Monterey roads and near the Guadalupe freeway and Taylor Street.
- Los Gatos: Alcohol suspected in fatal Highway 17 crash
- Carolyn Hax: The world doesn’t revolve around your long engagement
- Miss Manners: We explain why we don’t socialize, and we get scolded
- Ask Amy: We said no gifts but they brought this bizarre offering
- After backlash, San Jose reduces number of ‘tiny homes’ sites for homeless
- Councilman with home 900 miles away: Is he still committed to Santa Clara?
- San Jose neighborhood’s traffic woes: unsynched lights, bottleneck, permit parking
- Pilot killed when plane from San Carlos crashes near Oregon eclipse spot
The A’s relied on Jharel Cotton’s pitching, and a breakdown of the Astros’ defense to...
Sundar Pichai didn’t have to fire a rogue software engineer, experts say, and may have...
Police did not identify any suspects, and Crime Stoppers of Oakland and police were offering...
Elisabeth Moss’ role in ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ as a woman oppressed by dystopian fundamentalist society,...
If you’ve dragged all your shoes and the kitchen sink all over the globe, you...
Editorial: Water bond should be used to fund Sites Reservoir